Culligan COVID-19 Update
To all our customers:
The health, safety and well-being of our staff and customers is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19 situation and are following the current guidance from Health Canada to restrict exposure. With this guidance, we at Culligan Water will do our best to provide products and services where possible.
Please check in to this advisory for our current level of services and where/how to contact us. In compliance with government recommendations we are asking customers to not visit a retail location, or allow a service or sales technician into their home if:
- You or someone in the household are exhibiting any illness, or flu like symptoms;
- Any person in the household is currently under 14-day quarantine;
- You or someone in the household have travelled outside of Canada within the last 2 weeks.
If any of the above conditions are present, then this would limit your access to parts or products, as well as our personnel. In an effort to ensure availability, we can provide alternatives supply chains such as:
- Products could be left outside or on the porch of your home,
- Products could be mailed/couriered out to your residence, or
- They would be made available at our retail locations for pickup by an unaffected person.
Retail Locations & Self-Fill Stations
- All locations are currently open with REDUCED hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- All bottled water self-fill stations at Culligan Offices are open (Brockville and Pembroke locations).
Bottled Water Delivery:
- We are no longer delivering to offices and businesses (many of which are already closed or reduced)
- We will continue to deliver to essential government offices and agencies where allowable
- We will continue to provide bottled water deliveries to retail locations
- We will continue delivery to residential locations as long as product is left outside – we will not be entering the location
- At any time – drivers (without prior notice) can refuse to complete a delivery if they feel they need to do so
We ask that people not purchase more than they need as we will be working to maintain a continued product supply.
We will not be increasing the cost of our product - if you see a local price increase please advise us as this is not acceptable to Culligan Water and we will address it through all means possible.
Residential Water Treatment Systems:
If your water treatment system is leaking, please see the linked document on how to put your unit on bypass: How to Bypass Your Unit
If you can't stop the leak and it's serious, please turn off your water supply pump - often there is a switch by the pressure tank / pump unit and if not - turning off the power to the well supply system at the electrical breaker panel will work (ensure your hands are dry!).
If you need emergency SERVICE TO WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS please contact our local offices and we will help troubleshoot a solution which may dispatch a technician an emergency situation after assessment.
Please note: there will be NO emergency delivery of bottled water to individual customers - we ask that you purchase it from a local grocery store.
Commercial Water Treatment Systems:
Please contact your our Commercial and Industrial department as normal to obtain information and service.
Any non-emergency communication is requested to be email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond where and how possible to assist your situation.